New Nonfiction Books on My Reading List
This post may include affiliate links. That means if you click and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission. Please see Disclosures for more information.
It’s hard to believe that Nonfiction November is already coming to an end. November has been such a crazy month with some personal ups and downs that kept me from reading or participating as much I’d hoped to. I’m sorry if I didn’t get to your blog post or comments–I definitely wanted to!
I was also not as successful with my nonfiction reading list this year, with two DNFs from my original list, but I did get an additional audiobook or two in that worked out better.
Today I’m linking up with Doing Dewey; here is the prompt for this last topic of Nonfiction November:
It’s been a month full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!
New Nonfiction Book Recommendations
Even though I didn’t get to visit as many blogs of Nonfiction November participants as I’d have liked, I did get some good recommendations for new nonfiction reads. Here are a few that stick out:
- From the Corner of the Oval – recommended by Susie at Novel Visits and Sarah at Sarah’s Book Shelves
- Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea – recommended by Rennie at What’s Nonfiction
- MWF Seeks BFF: My Yearlong Search For A New Best Friend – recommended by Kelly at Stacked Books and Kazen at Stacked Books
- Into the Tangle of Friendship: A Memoir of the Things that Matter – recommended by Melissa at MelissaFirman.com
- Adolfo Kaminsky: A Forger’s Life – recommended by Emma at Words and Peace
What new nonfiction recommendations did you add to your reading list this Nonfiction November?