How Is this Different from Other Reading Challenges?
There are plenty of other reading challenges out there. Readers enjoy them, they check off the boxes, and they complete the challenges.
If you like those kinds of challenges, that’s great! There are a lot to choose from.
But if you want something more, this is for you.
Unlike most reading challenges, here’s what our reading challenges WON’T have:
- ❌ An arbitrary list of themes or topics
- ❌ A set reading schedule
- ❌ One-size-fits-all goals
- ❌ A churn-and-burn reading model. You’ll go deep as you read, not just jump to the next new thing.
Here’s what our approach IS aimed at:
The transformative power of reading.
Books are powerful. That’s why they’re so threatening to so many people.
It’s also why they should be one of the main tools in your mental arsenal. Because books aren’t powerful on their own.
They’re powerful when people like you embrace them, internalize and interrogate them, and find your own power in what you learn.
Through the process of building your reading challenge, you’ll go deep on the transformation that you want, in this moment.
- It may be big: i.e., understanding a complex global issue, so you can be a more informed activist.
- It may be smaller and more personal: maybe addressing self-doubt so you can find the confidence to start a business or relationship.
- It may be even smaller: like simply giving yourself 10 minutes a day to engage your own brain in the way that you want. (Make no mistake: this can feel like a BIG GOAL when you haven’t been able to do it for years!)
Your custom challenge will be something you CARE about, that you can build on, that may even have the potential to change your life.
And that’s worth so much more than checking a box that you read a book about mermaids (no shade to the mermaids!).